[meteorite-list] "The Tucson Show" isn't going anywhere

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 20:46:53 -0700

"I highly doubt they add miles of new lanes, including brand new bridges, in
LA in a few months, but I agree that two years is too long."

It doesn't matter how many new lanes they add here, Richard, or how quick
they build them. L.A.'s traffic just keeps getting worse. I can't wait to
get out of here...Utah, here I come! :^)
Linton