[meteorite-list] Tucson Gem/Mineral Show Relocating to Vegas?

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 20:15:55 -0700

I hope you're right Michael.
Last year was my first time trip to Tucson. I enjoyed it very much and came
home with some nice meteorites and some new friends. I also came home
inspired to expand my humble collection (ch-ching), organize it more, and
display it better.
With whatever problems there may be to address, Tucson just seems like the
right place for this event. And Vegas, with all it's distractions, does not.
It would be a much shorter drive for me, but it's not the place I want to
be. The "Tucson Show" belongs in...Tucson.
Linton