[meteorite-list] Buzzard Export Permits

From: Roman Jirasek <romanj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 18:09:24 -0400

To anyone interested.

Today I shipped 4 more Buzzard Coulee meteorites out of Canada, legally.
Export permit numbers: 106938, 106939, 106940, 106941

This totals 7 permits for me since March, with 8 more applications pending.
We did lose 2 meteorites to the Montreal Planetarium a few weeks ago, but
they were happy, and my original buyers were refunded.
So the system seems to work as designed, you just get a little older
waiting.

Congratulations to my new permit holders, and thanks for your patients.

Roman Jirasek
www.meteoritelabels.com