[meteorite-list] Tucson Gem/Mineral Show Relocating to Vegas?

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 18:08:49 EDT

>>I am guessing that if you can't afford to travel to Tucson then you
probably don't have much money to spend at the show. May as well stay home and
leave the shows to the buyers with money to spend. Gary<<

Huh? Then I'm guessing that if you are a rich buyer with lots of money to
spend, you can afford to change your destination to Las Vegas. :O)
Actually, getting to Las Vegas would be quite easy for me. All I have to do is
suggest going to Vegas to my wife and she will have the car packed before I
know it. :O)
GeoZay