[meteorite-list] AD - MAPS Journals, Meteorite Magazine, NWA 869 slices, Moldavite, Vaca Muerta micros.

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 13:40:37 -0400

Hi Folks!

I need to liquidate a few things to free up some cash. This could be
an opportunity to score a few bargains.

I am open to fair offers on the following lots - (contact me off list
with offers - meteoritemike at gmail.com)

1) Four issues of MAPS - the journal of Meteoritics and Planetary
Science. More articles and technical papers on meteorites than you
can shake a stick at. Issues are - Jan, Apr, May, and Jul of 2009.
These are quick thick and heavy, so overseas shipping may be
prohibitive for some. I can send these in a Priority Flat Rate box to
anywhere in the US or Canada, or via Media Mail in the US. I have
these priced on clearance (on my website) at $10 each plus shipping.
I am open to any fair offer - if interested, contact me off list.

2) Four issues of Meteorite Magazine - the entire 2008 year, 4
quarterly issues. Again, this is more meteorite articles than you can
shake a stick at. These are priced at $75 plus ship on my website,
but I am open to fair offers.

3) I have 4 faceted Moldavite gemstones that average about 1 carat
each. These are very nice oval and pear cuts. These are listed at
$20 - $25 each on my website, but I am open to offers on the entire
lot of 4 stones.

I also have slices of NWA 869 and NWA 4300 chondrites available -
prices start at just $5.

I have Vaca Muerta mesosiderite micromounts for $5 shipped. (nice
little chunks, not specks)

If anyone if interested in non-meteoritic goodies, I have those too -
shark teeth, gastropod, and mollusc fossils. Minerals, crystals,
Neolithic arrowheads, trinitite, fulgurites, and other interesting
collectibles.

Photos are available on request.

Visit my website or contact me offlist for details.

www.galactic-stone.com

meteoritemike at gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

MikeG