[meteorite-list] an other beauty correction,part 2

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 21:29:17 -0700 (PDT)

hi all
i have add the term?POSSIBLE by respect? to the imca,because i was asked by the directors of the imca to do so;

still the stone i showed is 203 gr diogenite that a kid could see it's one ,but rules are rules and i m fine with that,
so its not a wishful thinking or unknown material,and? it's a nice gem to hold in your hand ;a prety glassy diogenite;
its a nice meteorite that is?LIKELY ?paired to many diogenite that came from western sahara, i have sold 100's,

ok i will keep selling meteorite that are unclassified? and based on my own judjment,

so i hope we get the POINT , and the?POINT is that you have to see wonderfull stone that are coming from the desert
enjoy them as fresh as we get them without confusion,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/azizhabibi/

thanks
aziz habibi