[meteorite-list] an other beauty correction

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 14:40:40 -0700 (PDT)

hi all
it seems i forget to mention, in my last post that the meteorite 203 gr? achondrite unclassified ;
is a possible diogenite , and that is only? based on? own? judjement,

sorry to have miss one of the rules of the imca,? i hope i have correct this,
from now on , please once you read unclassified meteorite and you see a comment this commment is personal and my own judjment,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/azizhabibi/

so this beauty is an achondrite 203 gr that is a possible diogenite? could?be something else,

thanks

# I.M.C.A 6220?habibi aziz
box 70 erfoud 52200 morroco
phone. 21235576145