[meteorite-list] New Meteor Video

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 12:58:29 -0400 (EDT)

I have no advanced skills in the mathematical sciences to do this...but I know some on the List do... and that would be to take the shadow on the roof cast by those lovely 90 and 180 degree (they are obviously plumb and level) chimneys and use that for calculation of the path of the fall. They are as good as a surveyor's instrument.

Count Deiro