[meteorite-list] 13 years later - Martian meteorite surrenders new secrets

From: Pete Shugar <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:42:16 -0600

Since NWA 998 is of the same general compositional structure, does this
mean that NWA 998 might also have some of the same secrets to give up
*
as does ALH 84001?
^
If I remember correctly, NWA 998 also had water and other components
^
as does ALH 84001.
^
What will this do to the price of Martian meteorites?
^
Just asking questions and hoping to learn more.