[meteorite-list] Nasa needs earth rocks, get kids involved!

From: Dave Myers <whitefalcons007_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 18:19:18 -0800 (PST)

Also I forgot!
On the Nasa web-site
They will post a photo of your rock, area map where found, and a graph
of chemical make-up of your rock. (what it is) and will post your first name only + location|!

PS: If your rock turns out to be a meteorite I am not sure if you will
ever get it back|! LOL, but I got a few meteor wrongs that I would love to have tested just to see what they are that otherwise, I would never know!

Dace Myers