[meteorite-list] possible new fall in morocco

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 04:39:08 -0800 (PST)

hi listoid, and happy thanksgiving to all , alhamdolilah subhanah;

concenring the fall?of region of rich; , we are working?on confirming the fall,
there is some but we need first to confirm it,

the area is crazy? high and mountain and deep canyons and green all over so there was abaout 100's looking for it,

we have tryed to work an other way hiring a?flying cam but the green and the type of the fields ?make it impossible:

so there is news but we need a little time ,
i have compared things and they tend to something good,
thanks and happy holidays

?habibi aziz
box 70 erfoud 52200 morroco
phone. 21235576145