[meteorite-list] Happy Thanksgiving...

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 11:34:58 -0500

All,

I realize that most of you do not celebrate a Thanksgiving holiday today as
we do in America...and that many if not most of you do not speak English as
your first language.

Just wanted to express some thanks for this list, Art, and for the fact that
so many across the globe are able to communicate in this language. Absent
that, it is embarrassing to admit that most of us here in the USA (and
probably Australia and Great Britain) would not be able to engage in
meaningful communication about our favorite subject with the rest of you.
Very grateful for all of my multi-lingual friends here...

All the best,

Dave

Dave Gheesling
IMCA #5967