[meteorite-list] Part of Dugway strewn field may be safely searchable

From: Matson, Robert D. <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:08:11 -0800

I quite agree that no meteorite is worth getting anthrax, or something
equally nasty. That said, the predicted strewnfield does get quite
close to one of the east-west roads crossing the base -- in fact, the
strewn field may actually intersect this road. So I would think that
the areas immediately adjacent to the road would be safely searchable
assuming some consideration was made by the military to keep hot zones
away from high traffic areas. --Rob