[meteorite-list] Ad - Large piece of La-001 for sale

From: edwinthompson at comcast.net <edwinthompson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 05:08:52 +0000 (UTC)

Hello List members. We have acquired a 6.3 gram thick, partial slice of LA-001 with a broad edge covered with fusion crust. It comes with a Macovich collection label. The label reads 6.327 grams. We are happy to consider any reasonable offer for this fine, planetary specimen. Please contact Edwin off-list at etmeteorites at hotmail.com to request pictures or make offer. Looking forward to adding this treasure to someones collection.
Thanks, E.T.