[meteorite-list] AD - Meteorites for sale! Lasers too! 10% off

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:05:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi to all!

I have some nice meteorites listed on ebay at some very nice prices.
10% off any sale done off ebay (less fees for me, better price for you)

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwanderingstarmeteoritesQQhtZ-1

There is Tatahouine, Lunar, Martian, Camel Donga, Olivine Diogenite and a good deal more - Included a few complete slices of a very neat NWA meteorite with interesting features (testing is currently being done) and some nice L/LL(?) end cuts.

Check out my website, those interested in Astronomy might have interest in new lasers pointers I have for sale (great for pointing things out in the sky to others)
The lasers are $5 off the listed price until thanksgiving.

Thanks for looking,

Greg C.
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA 4682