[meteorite-list] Utah Meteor....

From: Dennis Miller <astroroks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:03:01 -0600

Good Morning Listoids! I spent all of Thursday talking to the fine
folks in Southwest Utah. The military folks at Dugway Proving
Grounds were helpful in providing me with information about the
Granite Peak area and at this time are not allowing any access. But
took my name and number should that change. The area just South of
Granite Peak between Callao and Fish Springs, along the grounds
Southern border, is BLM and State. We can hope the impact was there.
The Juab County Sheriff department said that area is essentially
wide open but should use extreme caution if you dare enter there.
Does anyone on the list know Christopher Cokinos well enough to call
him and ask what information he may have. He was on the news and
said he was researching the path and gathering statements. I like
his new book "The Fallen Sky". I have never met him. Hope to!

Dennis in NWNM