[meteorite-list] Fusion Crust on Irons--Not

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 02:12:17 +0100

Hi there,

don't get me wrong, I don't have the intension to convince anybody...

....infact it took me 2 decades or so, until I had had some examples of iron
fusion crust in my hands, which I couldn't ignore any longer :-)

Hmm - let's be patient, I think it's high time for a new iron fall, isn't
it?

Best!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----