[meteorite-list] exact Carolina Bay crater locations, RB Firestone, A West, et al, two YD reviews, 2008 June, 2009 Nov, also 3 upcoming abstracts: Rich Murray 2009.11.14

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 15:29:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi Rich -

Perhaps they should be looking for multiple Kitscoty type impact structures. I.l. - 3 to 4 miles of ice blown off, land rises in perfectly circular pattern.

Another possibility for the KREEP is actually primary impact with the Moon and secondary impacts from ejecta. When I get my computer up I'll send you a jpg of the cast of the Trempealeau Petroglyph.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas