[meteorite-list] That makes it two meteorites know to have fallen in the NWA area this year!

From: Rob Lenssen <rlenssen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 20:22:15 +0100

Congratulations with the RICH Fall Aziz!
Looking forward to the news to follow.

That makes it the SECOND meteorite known to have fallen in the area this
year!

Remember my mail below?
More info on this one will follow, after classification results (including
gamma spectroscopy dating) will become final.
Although a "find" (so far), first results point to an arrival at planet
earth, last summer. It was found at a hundreds of kilometers distance from
Rich.

Best regards,
Rob Lenssen
http://home.planet.nl/~rlenssen/314g/314g-NWA.html