[meteorite-list] (AD) 2 meteorites forsale

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 06:19:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi list.Just another quick blurb here.I have 2 meteorites forsale.One of them is the JULY 3RD, 2009 SPACE ROCKS OF THE DAY.It is a 78.2 gram brecciated unclassified stone endcut.It originally came from the meteorites usa meteorite collection.It is highly brecciated and is a beauty. $350 takes it home.I also have a 240 gram IMPACT MELT BRECCIA unclassified stone endcut originally from the dean bessy meteorite collection.$300 will take it home.Free shipping solar system wide.Offlist please and pics upon request or go to space rocks of the for july to see.
?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!