[meteorite-list] Barred Chondrule Fans JaH 055 incident light micrograph gallery update

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 22:21:10 EST

Hi List, Last week I emailed the list about a SaU 001 chondrule shot that
I wanted to send in full resolution to anyone who wanted it.

There were over 40 takers but unfortunately many had Internet provider
limits on file size so they couldn't get the full size file.

I had some beautiful high resolution shots of this JaH 055 chondrule that
you need to se to appreciate. They are not using a thin section and they
are in true color. Really what they look like way up close. I wanted to
send a full size file again but the last try didn't work out so well.

Paul (Meteorite Times and Meteorite Exchange) helped out. He just set up
a new set of JaH 055 barred chondrule reflected light images on my gallery
and posted one full size in image of the month. You can down load it off
the site with out dealing with email size limits!

Both can be found in my gallery
http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/meteorites-feat_frame.htm
Select Features on the top tab and the image of the month or barred
chondrule.

While you are there, I just put up a set of Al Huqf 007 taken in
transmitted cross polarized light. These are the colorful thin section Xpol shots.
Some are quite abstract but beautiful (at least I think so).

Please check them out. Thanks Tom Phillips