[meteorite-list] Best ways to send payments - BEATING A DEAD HORSEIs toMorocco

From: Melanie Matthews <spacewoman2775_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 01:05:58 -0800

 <COL121-W46736C87E94B53E455D699B7A70 at phx.gbl>

Get a grip=2C man=2C=2C if you don't like these threads involving newcomers=
 asking for important/useful advice - you can ignore/delete them.=20

Geesh!=20

-----------
Melanie
IMCA: 2975
eBay: metmel2775
Known on SkyRock Cafe as SpaceCollector09

Unclassified meteorites are like a box of chocolates... you never know what=
 you're gonna get!

> From: bencubbin at hotmail.com
> To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
> Date: Sat=2C 14 Nov 2009 00:17:42 -0700
> Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Best ways to send payments - BEATING A DEAD=
 HORSEIs toMorocco

> Is anyone else getting tired of this moronic discussion?
>
> I laugh at how the "newbies" expect the veterans with the battle scars to=
 tell them exacty how to .... Hunt Meteorites or Sell on Ebay or send money=
 overseas. Get off the couch and do your own legwork.

> Now lets give this thread a proper burrial and get back to meteorites. Di=
dn't someone actually find something (like a meteorite not an alien) that w=
e can talk about?

 searchingforfun at sbcglobal.net
>> Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Best ways to send payments from Canada toM=
orocco

>> Hello Brian and all=2C
>> MoneyGram is available in Morocco=2C and Abdellah is a good person five =
stars in honesty and trust.
>> My best
>> Aziz

                                              =20