[meteorite-list] Full time meteorite people.

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:44:01 -0700

 <COL119-W302A6E3B27774C89FE37CEA4A90 at phx.gbl>

    Eric=2C
=20
  I'm not familiar with John Wolfe=2C and I'm not sure what the purpose of =
your email is. Would you expand a little?
=20
 =20
    Greg L.
=20
=20
=20

> From: erikfwebb at msn.com
> To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
> Date: Thu=2C 12 Nov 2009 15:04:24 -0700
> Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Full time meteorite people.
>

> John Wolfe hunts for meteorites so he can sell them for pennies on the do=
llar at quartzite or dirt cheap to fellow list members so that he can have =
enough pocket change to put gas in his truck and get a few cans of beans.

> It's hard not to have a constant stream of income.
>
> [Erik]
>
>> From: geeg48 at msn.com
>> To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
>> Date: Thu=2C 12 Nov 2009 10:17:22 -0700
>> Subject: [meteorite-list] Full time meteorite people.
>>

>> To all=2C
>>
>> I've often wondered how many people are full time hunter/collectors of m=
eteorites. In other words=2C how many people earn their living strictly fro=
m the hunting=2C collecting=2C trading=2C and selling of meteorites=2C and =
have no side jobs to supplement their meteorite income? What percentage wou=
ld be a good guess?