[meteorite-list] National Geographic Channel - Naked Science: Countdown to Impact

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:08:46 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,
I posted this yesterday from my work address, but it hasn't come through yet. Apologies if it does and this posts twice.

~~~~~

I just got word from the producers that we have a date for the premier of the program, "Naked Science: Countdown to Impact"

The hour long program about the discovery of 2008 TC3, the prediction of it's impact in northern Sudan and the subsequent recovery of it's meteorite fragments will first air on Thursday, December 3rd at 8pm EST on the National Geographic Channel.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/naked-science/4652/Overview

--
Richard Kowalski
http://fullmoonphotography.net