[meteorite-list] Best ways to send payments from Canada to Morocco?

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:25:36 -1000

There is no paypal in Morocco. Mailing checks or money orders could
be vulnerable to theft or the recipient subject to customs taxes, if
the Moroccan banks accept them at all. Bank wire is the safest means
of conducting business, but as Jim stated comes at a fee - in my case,
$50 for transactions up to $3000, and incrementally increasing with
the amount of funds being transferred. More suitable for bulk lot
purchasing than small single items. Shipping from Morocco is another
expense one must consider, and FedEx is not the only player - shop
around.

gary