[meteorite-list] Need to get in touch with Jason Phillips.

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <leighannedelray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 00:24:36 -0700

Hi all,
Jason Phillips wrote me an e-mail, but when I write him back it says:

"""""""Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
other server returned was: 550 550 4.2.1 mailbox temporarily
disabled"""""""""

Does anyone have another e-mail address for him?
Thanks,
Leigh Anne DelRay