[meteorite-list] Chondritic assistance...

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 22:46:47 -0500

Hi All,
I have a moderately weathered desert recovery that has been "weeping" from
time to time since its recovery a year or so ago. When the moisture has
appeared on the exterior, I've wiped it down, soaked it in 99% alcohol, and
taken it straight to the oven. But this only seems to prolong the
inevitable. Before trying the mixed bag of more alcohol baths, returns to
the oven, light sabres, phasers set for stun, ceremonial dances, and the
like, it would be great to hear some suggestions from the gang. Thanks in
advance!
All the best,
Dave

Dave Gheesling