[meteorite-list] FW: Cryptic AZ fall?

From: Sean T. Murray <stm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 23:09:29 -0500

Nicely done Frank :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Cressy" <fcressy at prodigy.net>
To: <dave at fallingrocks.com>; "Fries, Marc D (3225)"
<marc.d.fries at jpl.nasa.gov>; "meteorite list"
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] FW: Cryptic AZ fall?

Hi Dave and all,

Great work! For those interested...and you should be.

Put the clue letters in groups of seven from top to bottom, read result from
left to right.

WWWDOTF
ALLINGR
OCKSDOT
COMSLAS
HWHETST
ONEAZMO
NOGRAPH

and get this:

WWWDOTFALLINGROCKSDOTCOMSLASHWHETSTONEAZMONOGRAPH

or www.fallingrocks.com/whetstoneazmonograph

Cheers,

Frank