[meteorite-list] Ash Creek the most expensive ordinary chondrite?‏

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 17:56:13 +0000 (UTC)

I have to agree with the points that Sonny made on hunting protocol. I couldn't understand the logic of expecting Jack to release the Benson fall co-ordinates after he had done all the leg work. What if he had discovered a gold nugget "honey hole" on some stream high in the Sierra Mountains? Would he be looked down upon for not telling all the gold hunters where it was? I see no difference. When you are essentially picking money up off the ground it changes everything and rightfully so.

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/