[meteorite-list] Photos from the Munich Show 2009

From: Hanno Strufe <gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 16:58:04 -0500

Hello,

here are my photos from the Munich Show last weekend.

This year you could realy see, that there were very less meteorites for
sale from NWA.
You could see the one or other better individual, but most was not that
what a collector would like.
Also I had the feeling that there were much less visitors than last
year.
Very interesting was the exhibition of the india show with the large
multicoloured crystals.
Don?t forget to say that the fossil exhibition with the large dinosaurs
and archaeopteryx was worth to see.

You will find the pictures on my website at

http://www.strufe.net

go with your mouse cursor on the top at ?Foto-Galerien? and the sign
for M?nchen-2009 is coming up, there you see the 4 pages on the right
that include each 10 photos
or copy the following link into your browser

http://www.strufe.net/0334af9a5a0cf8e1d/0334af9cb40c3fd02/0334af9cb40c4c507/index.php

Best regards

Hanno Strufe
Langenbergstrasse 32