[meteorite-list] Ash Creek the most expensive ordinary chondrite?‏

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 10:57:45 -0500 (EST)

Good morning, afternoon, or evening...as the case may be,

The ersatz material Jason called attention to this morning proves the adage "that a sucker is born every minute."

These frauds are damaging to all who are engaged in the field of meteoritics whether it's collecting, study, display, trade or sale, as a avacation or lively hood.

The question is...do the experts on the List feel any obligation to take more comprehensive action to inform the potential victims of these rascals? And what would those actions be if a Listee was so inclined?

Count Deiro