[meteorite-list] AD: Over 50 Great Auctions Started, Several Buy It Nows That Are Deals and I need a NEW Home for a very special meteorite....

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 18:02:48 -0700

Hello,

This weeks Auctions are started- keep checking because they are

See All here:

http://shop.ebay.com:80/meteorite-collector/m.html?LH_Auction=1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m301

Also I have listed my PARK FOREST - BARNES- House Smasher with a very
low price-the lowest I have ever offered on ebay!

PARK FOREST- The Famous BARNES HOUSE SMASHER
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190345802918

This Park Forest specimen needs to go to a serious private or museum
collection. The potential for one of THE FINEST displays is all here
with this stone and all the artifacts. None finer!

One of the finest Seymchan slice out there! A VERY SERIOUS SPECIMEN!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220503665457

Also, BIG SPECIMEN-LOW PRICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190345802631

Thanks and Best Wishes