[meteorite-list] AD: two different type L3 chondrites ending at Ebay tomorrow

From: Rob Lenssen <rlenssen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 08:50:28 +0200

Dear fellow List members,

For those of you interested in type 3 chondrites:
I have the following ending at Ebay tomorrow (all started at $0.01):

NWA 5729 L3.5 S1 W2:
First time offered for sale! Low TKW.
Bleached chondrules ("bulls eye chondrules") are visible in both sale items
of
this meteorite.
The specimens have been sanded with a coarse grid (325grid diamond disk).
I chose this coarse grid, because I like the overall appearance it gives.
Polishing would be ideal to show the bleached chondrules though.

NWA 5730 L3.2 S2 W1:
Beautiful FRESH chondrules!

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/rob1612mar

Thanks,