[meteorite-list] Richard Norton

From: meteoritefinder at yahoo.com <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 20:53:54 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Dorothy, and List,

? It was with tremendous, heartfelt sorrow that I read the email of Richard's passing. But what a wonderful outpouring of respect for Richard and you from our members, proof of all the many lives the both of you have touched and enriched. He truly was a well loved and respected, gem of a man. I count myself as being very lucky to have had the times (be they all-too-brief) spent in talking with you both. I will never forget the thrill that Richard gave me the day that he contacted me and asked if he could use a couple of my photos in his magnificent Encyclopedia of Meteorites. You both have been very kind to me, and I will never forget either of you.

 You and Richard will be in my family's prayers.

 With deepest sympathy,
 Robert Woolard

? ? ?