[meteorite-list] Richard Norton wiki

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:56:30 -0700 (PDT)

HI ALL,

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I think we need a "Meteorite Hall of Fame" where we can post pictures and stories about those (Nininger, Kriegh, Norton, etc...)?? that have?come, conquered, and continue to inspire.? Inductees?might also include heavy weights like Haag, and others.....

?Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
My Website: http://www.Mr-Meteorite.Net
My Articles: http://www.meteorite.com/blog/