[meteorite-list] Richard Norton

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 13:05:56 -0700

To say Richard was an inspiration is a significant understatement.
        I wholeheartedly agree the knowledge he shared with the meteorite
community is unparalleled. For me, however, it was his sense of humor I
found most inspirational. (I also always got a tickle over his elfish visual
similarity to Hugh Heffner)
        His candle was bright and cast a beautiful light.
        My deepest condolences go to Dorothy and my sadness,deep respect
And gratitude are shared with all my meteoritic brothers and sisters.
        Respectfully, Michael