[meteorite-list] Richard Norton

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 15:48:40 -0400

Oh my....

Richard has left an extraordinarily rich legacy to each of us---and to
future generations of meteorite collectors.

Apart from the foregoing, I will forever remember Richard's
irrepressible sense of wonder and inherent goodness.

With heartfelt condolences to Dorothy and the Norton family. Wishing
you peaceful, gentle winds in these most difficult of times.

With much sadness....

Darryl