[meteorite-list] Finally, a plausible explanation for Tunguska

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 00:04:09 -0500

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/6868/56/

Russian Scientist: UFO collided with Tunguska Meteorite to save Earth

Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Aliens downed Tunguska meteorite to protect our planet from devastation, stated
Russian scientist Yuriy Lavbin about the 100 year old mystery surrounding the
massive Siberian explosion. He showed 10 quartz crystals that he found at the
place of the meteorite?s crash. Several of the crystals have holes in between,
so they can be united in a chain.

- What could this chain serve for? Besides, some crystals have strange drawings
on them. We don?t have any technologies that can print such kind of drawings on
crystals. We also found ferrum silicate that can not be produced anywhere,
except in space?, - the scientist stated.

The meteorite?s crash took place a long time ago, in the summer of 1908. An
enormous volcanic ball rushed over the sky with terrifying wallop and
thunder-like sound. All the citizens were frightened to death and scared to move
out of their houses. A flight of a ?flamy alien? ended up in an hour in the
deserted taiga area. In a matter of seconds an explosive wave spread for 40
kilometers, devastating everything living around.

It was not until many years later that a Siberian scientist set up an expedition
to the place of the meteorite?s crash. They searched carefully through the river
banks and found there unusual quartz boards. Mr. Lavbin states that such solid
stones do not exist on our planet Earth. He told of an experiment that was done
on the crystals: scientists tried to put some of the same drawing that were on
the stones initially with a sophisticated laser machine.

How surprised they were to realize that the laser (that usually cuts metal
objects into pieces) managed to put just some faint stripes, barely visible. The
stones, have an entire system of different lines and circles on them. Scientists
suppose that the stones used to be a part of the navigational system of a
spaceship. All stones united form a map, which they could have used to cruise
through the Universe.

In 1908, the UFO is thought to have hit the meteorite that weighed over 1
billion tones. If the meteorite fell down on Earth, all the people would have
been dead. Scientists believe the aliens had interfered and put their lives on
the line to make sure there isn't a direct impact with the Earth.

A strange portrait of a strange person on one of the stones proves this
hypothesis - concluded Mr Lavbin.