[meteorite-list] December 20, 2008 falls

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 13:36:58 +1000

I always liked the Thuathe and Kilabo story... they are both large falls
that fell on the same continent just several hours apart!!!

Thuathe: http://www.meteorites.com.au/favourite/april2003.html
Kilabo : http://www.meteorites.com.au/favourite/july2006.html

A perfect example of Sterling's point below really... the two would be lost
in the statisitcs for the decade or century... but on a daily or weekly
scale they would most certainly 'cluster'.

Cheers,

Jeff