[meteorite-list] Meteorite Men Show

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:42:02 -0700

Geoff, Steve,
Wow! What a great TV show. After recording it, I was able to see the program for the first time yesterday and I will surely watch it over and over again. This show has my highest recommendation.
Packed full of adventure and it actually left you wanting more. You guys are class acts and nothing but good for this hobby.
Please tell us more about these " Alpha Stones"?
What are you doing with them?
When will we be able to see them?
When can we see a public announcement of these amazing Gem quality crystals?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Again congrats to Geoff and Steve on a show well done.
Between you guys and Ruben Garcia's videos this should inspire lots of new hunters and maybe better funding for our Scientific community as well. Many many thanks.
Carl Esparza
IMCA 5829