[meteorite-list] 1001 Meteorite Photos

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 12:14:40 -0700

Thanks Darryl!

Wow! Imagine the timing... I look forward to seeing your photos as well.
I can't get enough of good looking meteorites.

I very much enjoy Michael Johnson's meteorite photo of the day, as I'm
sure all listees do as well. I look at his postings everyday, and read
the Met-List first thing every morning. It brightens my day for sure.

I also have to say one of the things that inspire me are Jeff Kuyken's
images on his Meteorites Australia website
http://www.meteorites.com.au/home.html . Now those are some good looking
meteorite photos! Great job Jeff! Geoff Notkin also has very good
images, those he takes himself and those of Leigh Anne DelRay. Also very
good. I can't list everyones awesome images here but many good sites are
out there as well.

Oscar E Monnig Meteorite Gallery: http://www.monnigmuseum.tcu.edu/photos.htm
Tom Phillips Microphotography - http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/
R.A. LangHeinRich Museum Of Meteorites - http://www.nyrockman.com/museum.htm
Natural History Museum 360 views -
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-online/virtual-wonders/index3.html
Encyclopedia of meteorites -
http://www.encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com/login.asp

and many others...

Thanks everyone for all the kind emails... I do appreciate it.

Regards,
Eric