[meteorite-list] WG: Meteorites and Moroccans and the List

From: Abdelaziz Alhyane <abdelaziz_alhyane_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:12:56 -0700 (PDT)

Tanmirt Nels,
 I perfectly agree with you and I respect you.
I advice every collector to buy as much great stones as he can directly from Moroccans, and if you are ripped off we Moroccans will unite to help you to get your money back.
I hope my Moroccans friends accept this idea, this is a good plan to protect our reputation and business.
My best
Aziz