[meteorite-list] WG: Meteorites and Moroccans and the List

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:38:36 +0200

>From Nels

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: pinwalla [mailto:pinwalla at nep.net]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. Mai 2009 23:57
An: Martin Altmann
Betreff: Re: [meteorite-list] Meteorites and Moroccans and the List

Martin, Please pass this on for me! I have dealt with and met many
Moroccans in the meteorite field. To a person they were all honest and
perfectly trustworthy. If they were to actually "cheat" someone, they would
soon have no business at all. Are people dishonest? Yes-it's in varying
degrees in every one of us, no matter the color of hair, eyes or skin.
Generally I do not have trouble with anyone and I have never had trouble
coming from NWA!! I have sent actually thousands of dollars to NWA for
specimens-I am very happy with what I have in exchange! If you trust people
and treat them as you would wish to be treated-with respect and
consideration you normally will not be disappointed. I am sure someone has
had a "difficult" deal with someone, somewhere-but those of you who
have-can you before your own self say it was always "the other guys fault"?
I think we all share in the burden of being gentlemen and women to each
other. I think this thread of trashing someone else, blaming everyone else
is demeaning and shows the true character of those few who continually do
it! If we do not learn to trust and get along we may never survive as a
species! Azule, Nels