[meteorite-list] NWA 4734

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 10:34:29 -0700 (PDT)

> so mr greg c , get his 11 gr from sbai associates ,as he
> wrote to me;
> congratulations on acquiring this wonderful and pristine
> lunar

Thanks for the confirmation for everyone that what I have the the real thing.

I understand the need for caution when buying Lunar and Martian meteorites, but I also did not like the fact that people felt the need to question my credibility. I have never given anyone any reason the question me or anything I sell.
That said, who wants some of this awesome Lunar?

Greg C.