[meteorite-list] Zacatecas 1792

From: Mirko Graul <m_graul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 16:02:52 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Bernd and Jason,

many thanks Bernd for your photo.
I think that looks absolutly same.
Jason,i think the black inclusions on the slice are also schreibersite!!
The etching quality are only strong different!
Thats all.

Many greetings Mirko

Mirko Graul Meteorite
Quittenring.4
16321 Bernau
GERMANY

Phone: 0049-1724105015
E-Mail: m_graul at yahoo.de
WEB: www.meteorite-mirko.de

Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)

IMCA-Member: 2113
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)