[meteorite-list] AD - NWA 4734 Lunar available for sale

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 16:22:51 -0700 (PDT)

I have just spoken with my supplier concerning this and have been assured that it is in fact NWA 4734.
quote: "the number is "NWA 4734" you don't need to present another sample for analysing"

I will now offer all this material I have available of this at the low price of $1,000 per gram and I will provide full provenance with the sale.

Those who have done deals with me know that I would not ever offer something I was unsure of and I have never sold anything that was not exactly what I stated it was.

That said, Ted and Tony will still get the sample to verify my claims just to show anyone who doubts me that this is infact legitimate.
Once testing is returned, I will raise the price to $1,100 per gram to cover the costs of the sample sent out.

Hope everyone is having a good day,

Greg C.