[meteorite-list] AD - Lunar available for sale

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 01:09:01 -0700 (PDT)

Not once did I ever say to anyone it came from you. Anyone who claims I did, I invite them post the email where I made that claim...

I am sending a sample off to be tested Monday to Tony Irving and the test results will speak for themselves as to what this is - however Im sure anyone can see the picture of what I have:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF1732.jpg
and compare it with this:
http://www.meteoritemarket.com/NWA4734-596A.jpg

I want to state for the record, I am selling this for less becouse I dont need to get rich off selling it. I dont sell meteorites to make a living, pay for cars or houses... I sell them to help increase my personal collection.
I know what I paid for this and if the others who have this paid anywhere close to what I did, they could sell it for half what they do and still triple the money they put into it - even with cutting loss.

I know who I got it from is honest and reliable as for the authenticity.

That said, I wont sell anymore until testing is done, but when it is, I will sell it for well under $1,200 per gram...

Greg C.