[meteorite-list] AD - A few more things.

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 01:44:44 EDT

Hello everybody,

The List has been so quiet tonight, I might wake up some of you!
But then you might like to hear what I have to say.

I have just added a small batch of pieces to my site, just in time for the
weekend. Not very many but when is the last time you saw a slice of Clark
County, or Butler, or Gan Gan, or a whole complete specimen of La Criolla?
Go take a look: _http://www.impactika.com/MetList.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/MetList.htm)

And I also added a few new thin-sections, with great pictures of course
(Thank you John). You really should see those:
_http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm)

Enjoy!!
And do let me know if you have any questions.
Have a nice weekend.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com