[meteorite-list] Man Unearths Meteorite in SW Kansas

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 20:20:01 -0700 (PDT)

It looks like this strewn-field is still being milked for more press. If I read the poorly written article properly, Stimpson now claims to have the main masses? I thought he made this claim before stating a bunch of fragments from the same hole added up to several tons. Does he live on the Kimberly farm that Nininger wrote about? Something about a buffalo wallow being the main impact crater? Anyway, it seems that he continues to keep the press active forgetting about Nininger and Haag who came before him.

Best Regards,

Adam