[meteorite-list] Killer end cut and new material ad/sale

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 08:23:49 -0700

Hello all I have added a killer Toluca end cut and a nice Nantan end
cut some beautiful full slice of Glorieta to my web site. You can see
them here
 http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-sale.htm

For those that may have missed these I have some exquisite Brenam
pallasite with beautiful green crystals.
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/brenham-pal.htm

Then on E bay I have a killer full slice of Nantan, a very impressive
12 1/2 pound Canyon Diablo and some of my normal small but beautiful
tid bits. You can see them here
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/meteorite-auctions.htm

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com